Associated Universities

Canadian M.E. Departments

Engineering Links



Associated University Program

Admission and registration for the Associated University portion of the program is the responsibility of each Associated University. Students interested in studying engineering should contact the Associated University of their choice.

On completion of the engineering program at the Associated University, each student will be granted a certificate or diploma. To enter the Faculty of Engineering, students must complete an Application for Admission form (available from the Registrar's Office), and submit this form plus an official transcript of their Associated University academic record verifying completion of the program entrance requirements to the Registrar by the date shown on the application form.